FEMA Hurricane Florence Relief
Dear Time Out Residents,
From the team here at Time Out Communities we hope that you and your family remained safe during Hurricane Florence and did not experience any storm-related losses. With that said, we are aware that some of you may have experienced significant storm damage and therefore, we want to be sure that you have the following information on how to proceed with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) claim process: If you have phone and/or internet access, you may register in one of the following ways:
• Online at DisasterAssistance.gov
• Call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362. It is the same number if you use 711, Video Relay Service, or
any other relay service.
• Call 800-462-7585 if you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability and use a TTY
• Download the FEMA Mobile App and apply
The above toll-free numbers are open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In addition to the above options please be on the lookout for local FEMA Offices to open in your area.
You can check the FEMA.gov website to get further information on local FEMA Offices to open in your area.
If you rent your home and need further assistance due to sustained storm damage, please contact us at email@example.com or 910-225-4295 to make us aware of your storm damage claims – we are here to help.
We wish you and your family all the best in the storm aftermath and appreciate you remaining a valued Time
Please keep in mind that we are here to assist as much as we can.
Time Out Communities
THE BENEFITS OF HOME OWNERSHIP
Today, we are here to put you renters in Time Out … saw what we did there? The age-old argument of renting versus owning has gone on long enough, and we have 9 reasons to why ownership rules!
But before we get in to those reasons, allow us to introduce who we are, and what we do. Here at Time Out Communities we believe that home ownership should be accessible and affordable to all people in all parts of the country –– it shouldn’t be an impossible feat like trying to get the highest score in Mrs. Pac-Man. That being said, we at Time Out Communities take existing Mobile Home communities, and also plant new ones in parts of town that don’t offer affordable home ownership options. We pride ourselves on our process, our people, and our commitment to providing affordable home ownership in communities that are clean, safe, and family friendly!
HERE ARE 9 REASONS WHY OWNERSHIP RULES!
- Pride Of Ownership: Owning a home is often described as being part of the American Dream
- Pay It Off: Ability to pay off home and bring down a large portion of your monthly overhead
- Rock Bottom Rates: Interest rates are at an all time low country wide
- Appreciation: It is possible your home value could increase, giving you access to more equity
- Tax Benefits: Potential deductibility of mortgage interest and property taxes on you federal income tax
- Forced Savings/Investment: Because you are paying your mortgage every month you are saving money that could have gone to just renting and also invested in a long term asset, that –– like we mentioned above –– can appreciate in value.
- Your Home Your Taste: You can make your home to suit your own taste, from the flooring to the paint, to the amount of picture frames you can hang on your wall.
- Stability: With a fixed rate mortgage you don’t have to concern yourself with inflation as much as you would with just renting every year.
- Rent It Out: Owning a home can open up the opportunity to a potential second stream of income by having the ability to rent it.
If you have any comments about the article or have questions about how you can own your home at an affordable cost, feel free to call, text, or message us on Facebook –– we are available to respond to all three formats during business hours.